Thursday, October 19, 2006

Priceless


Red, sexy, impractical shoes that Katie cannot possibly afford:



$265.





Brown, more practical, teacher shoes that Katie still cannot afford:


$70.



Spending an hour on Piperlime.com when you should be studying:

Priceless.

There are some things money can't buy. Shoes aren't one of them. Money can buy shoes. And someday...when I have money...I will buy some. (Although I don't know if it will every be $265 for a pair...but maybe a chat w/ Aunt Pamela could convince me.)

4 comments:

  1. I completely agree--shoes make me so happy. Shoes and darling nylons and tights--the ones with designs on them . . . to wear with tweed skirts and Vogue-ish jackets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite tights are argyle patterned in red, blue, and brown. I agree that tights are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my dream - to have money enough to be able to buy whatever pair of shoes or book that strikes my fancy and not worry about it. Also, I can hardly watch What Not To Wear without getting very, very bitter about those people who don't appreciate the $5000 and the Stacey & Clinton expertise. Undeserving stupidheads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree! Give me the $5,000!!! I will listen to everything they say with pleasure! *sigh...some people!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I love to respond to them personally! Is your email activated in your Blogger Profile? This is the way I respond to readers. You can create a blogger profile, even if you're not a blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...