1. Watching Kaden's face light up in the children's section of the library. He fell in love with the giant fish tank full of swimming friends. Maybe he thought they were the same ones he smiles at every day while he watches his mobile spin around? I think we will have to get Kadester a pet fish for his birthday this year.
2. New board books from the library, and one from the used book store, to entertain me and my little man.
3. The juicy clementine I just devoured. Oh how I love a clementine!
4. Driving home from running errands and looking at all of the signs of spring. I can't wait for the azaleas and dogwoods to join in the fun!
5. My Kitchenaid Mixer. Have I told you lately, Mrs. Kitchenaid, that I love you?
6. The homemade pizza dough rising in the bowl of my Kitchenaid mixer.
7. The homemade pizza sauce waiting for the dough in the refrigerator.
8. Kaden taking a long enough nap this morning for me to work on my sharing time and talk for sacrament meeting on Sunday. Oh, and a long enough nap this afternoon for me to bond with Bernice, my Kitchenaid mixer.
9. Knowing my cute husband will get home in two hours and we can eat homemade pizza together.
10. Laughing while Kaden practices his new trick: shaking his head no. We're a little young to be starting this, aren't we?
It has been a great day.