Thursday, February 23, 2012

Once, in November, Kaden turned 15 months old . . .

 I was feeling super guilty about no pictures of Kaden at 15 months, and then I remembered that our family Christmas card photo shoot was in November.  Perfect!  Since we can't seem to get enough of this little guy, we took lots of photos of just him, too.













Kaden's 15-Month Stats:

Weight -- 23 lbs. 3 ozs.  (29th percentile--I think they might have made a mistake on this???)
Height -- 32 3/4 in. (89th percentile)
Head Circumference -- 48 1/2 cm. (83rd percentile)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:33 PM

    He is THE freaking cutest little boy I have ever seen. Are you kidding me with that blazer? Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaden is so cute!!! I love all these pictures...esp the one of you and him by the blue door!!~

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I love to respond to them personally! Is your email activated in your Blogger Profile? This is the way I respond to readers. You can create a blogger profile, even if you're not a blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...