Saturday, January 28, 2006

Did you know?

Did you know that the people who make "Sour Patch Kids" also make "Swedish Fish"? They totally do, true story! I am procrastinating right now and eating some "Sour Patch Kids" that Chad and I bought to sneak into the movie theatre last week, but then the movie was sold out, so they have just been sitting in our cupboard. They are really quite delicious...especially the orange and red ones...They remind me of my childhood watching movies with my Dad because they are our favorite movie-theatre candy. Although, they don't make them as sour as they were when I was a kid, which I think is a cryin' shame. Or maybe they do make them as sour, but my tastebuds have just matured, I guess there's no way to really know for sure... Anyway, when I looked on the back of the package it said "Check out these other great soft and chewy candies too!" and then it showed the "Swedish Fish" symbol. It suddenly made such sense to me why "Swedish Fish" are so good. Anyhow, kinda fun.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:33 PM

    Leave it to you my dear to discover such a wonderful piece of trivia. It only makes sense that they are from the same company, they are both utterly delightful. This is la otra Katy, and I have been missing you a ton lately. Andy and I are wonderful and I am making it through my student teaching as we speak. It sounds like you and Chad are a perfect match. I think of you often, take care. - - - Katy Burch - - -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, I have to agree with you...that little discovery is highly exciting!! haha! If only our little taste buds didn't mature so much...how much more fun would life be???

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I love to respond to them personally! Is your email activated in your Blogger Profile? This is the way I respond to readers. You can create a blogger profile, even if you're not a blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...