Friday, April 14, 2006

"Poor slob...Poor slob without a name!"

For Valentine's Day this year my hubby bought me an Audrey Hepburn collection on DVD. This thrilled me beyond belief, because if I had an idol, it would be this chic actress. Something about old movies has always made me feel warm fuzzy inside, ever since I was a kid. Until recently I hadn't really had a chance to break out the films and watch them. Over the last week I have procrastinated immensely by watching the digitally remastered Breakfast at Tiffany's (pretty much my favorite movie of all time, ever since I saw it curled up on red shag carpet) and Sabrina (Oh how I love Bogart and Hepburn on the same screen...sigh...) Anyway, it has been a lot of fun watching, even though I should be doing homework. I still have Roman Holiday left to watch, but I am saving that one for a reward after finals. So there you go, by the end of next week I will have visited New York, Paris, and Rome all from the comfort of my living room, and partially in black and white, which is ever-so-classy. Anyway, that's about all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I love to respond to them personally! Is your email activated in your Blogger Profile? This is the way I respond to readers. You can create a blogger profile, even if you're not a blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...