Wednesday, April 17, 2013

E-I-E-I-OOOOOO!

I took Kaden to North Carolina State University's Farm Days last week.













In true Kaden fashion, he wanted to do everything (ride the tractors, hold the baby chicks, milk the cows) after it was too late and we were back in the car.

Everything, that is, except devour his chocolate ice cream, even though he was a bit concerned about sitting on a straw bale at first.  I'm definitely raising a city boy.








Luckily, my friend advised me to go early.  We left just as buses full of preschool and elementary school children started arriving in droves.  It got way too insane for me, so I convinced Kaden to wave one last goodbye to the bunnies before we headed back to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I love to respond to them personally! Is your email activated in your Blogger Profile? This is the way I respond to readers. You can create a blogger profile, even if you're not a blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...