Monday, April 20, 2015

Photo Dump for February, March, and How is it Possibly Already April?!


 Valentine's Day Party for Preschool:





Trip to Chick-fil-A, courtesy of Easter card money from Gigi and Poppy:



Easter egg hunts.  Lots of them.  


Dyeing Easter eggs for the first time.  Kaden will be five this summer.  We're terrible parents.  






The Easter Bunny toned things down a little this year.  The kids didn't notice.  



Spring Party for Preschool.  I missed it, but my awesome friend sent me photos of Kaden:



Kaden had a fun time with Poppy at the nature center when we visited Kinston one weekend:





The boys and I hit up the art museum one day, enjoyed the Spring weather, and picnicked on the grounds:




Breakfast continues to be the worst meal of the day:


Lots.  And Lots.  And Lots of bike riding.  


Career day at preschool.  Kaden went as a real-life Octonaut, AKA a marine biologist:


Love how he is sounding out and trying to write words on his own now:


We had some extra snow:






Marbles got a new fire truck.  The boys were thrilled!





 The amount of destruction Everett can exude in a five minute time frame never ceases to amaze me.  


These pictures are completely out of order.  Oh, well.  I'm behind and can't catch up, so I figure this is better than nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I love to respond to them personally! Is your email activated in your Blogger Profile? This is the way I respond to readers. You can create a blogger profile, even if you're not a blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...