Friday, March 10, 2006

"So Fresh and So Clean-Clean"


Today I tried a new product for the first time. A few weeks ago, my sister-in-law introduced me to this Glade carpet & room deodorizer. She convinced me to buy it when we were on our big Satan's Five-and-Ten trip. Well, today I was vacuuming and decided to give it a whirl. It's this stuff that you sprinkle on the carpet. Then you leave it there for a couple of minutes, come back and vacuum over it.

You wouldn't think this would be that revolutionary, but can I just say, it is pretty much the most amazing stuff EVER? Our apartment now smells like "clean linen" and is filled "with the refreshing smell of freshly laundered sheets, just dried on the line with a touch of gentle breezes. Created by Nature...Captured by Glade." And honestly, who DOESN'T want their apartment to smell like that? So fabulous!

Anyway, a big thanks to my wonderful sister for this one, as well as a thumbs up to Glade. I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Katie the sounds pretty exciting, and NO sarcasm there. I might have to try that sometime. I can just imagine how excited you were when you had that first "whiff" of freshness. I know I'd be excited. :)
    Oh, and can I say how incredibly excited I was to see you when you came in to work the other day??!! It made me so happy! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I love to respond to them personally! Is your email activated in your Blogger Profile? This is the way I respond to readers. You can create a blogger profile, even if you're not a blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...