Thursday, August 10, 2006

Annoyed


Last night we went to see Da Vinci Code in the dollar theatre. Now granted, I know that it only cost a dollar, but I still think there is no excuse for people to talk through an ENTIRE movie. Chad and I sat by possibly the most obnoxious three people in Provo. They talked through the entire film. They didn't whisper. They TALKED! For some reason I didn't feel like I could say anything to them since it was a dollar movie. The more I think about it though, the more I think I should have said something. I just don't understand people's lack of courtesy for those around them. If you want to chat through a movie that's fine. Be my guest. RENT the movie, sit at home, and talk your little hearts out. BUT DON'T RUIN MY 3 HOUR BREAK FROM PAPER WRITING by interrupting the film with snipets of your puny, insignificant opinions!!!! UGH! I was so disgruntled. Then I had to come home, stare at the blinking cursor that is supposed to be formulating a significant analysis of a Bronte novel, and all I could think about was pre-teen snickering coming from people who aren't pre-teens!!! Life can be difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I love to respond to them personally! Is your email activated in your Blogger Profile? This is the way I respond to readers. You can create a blogger profile, even if you're not a blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...