Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Evil Utah Cookie People and Their Lies!!!

If you've been watching TV lately, you've likely seen the "Oreo" advertisement being run to encourage people to vote yes for Referendum 1. If not, here's a link to the advertisement:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL9YIu20_g4

There's a lot of debate going on about school vouchers, and this ad on TV infuriates me! Everytime I see it, I just start fuming. Anyway, I stumbled across this, more accurate "Oreo" ad produced by a public school teacher. Take a look. AND if you live in Utah, vote NO for Referendum 1--it's pretty much the devil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8Kt-i4pmV0

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:46 PM

    EVIL I SAY! EVIL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Referendum One is of the devil. I cannot belive all the twisted propaganda on the for it side. ANd frankly, the only 2 students I have ever had big problems with, are both former charter school, the world owes me everything, I am better than everyone, students.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I love to respond to them personally! Is your email activated in your Blogger Profile? This is the way I respond to readers. You can create a blogger profile, even if you're not a blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...