Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary . . . TO US!

I must pause in the top 10 of Italy countdown for a momentary mushy moment.

Three years ago I married the love of my life in the Washington D.C. temple. Today, he had these delivered to me:Chad has given me flowers many times, but I've never had flowers delivered to me, so I felt pretty special when I got to sign for them at the door. They are beautiful! Thanks, sweetie!

It's hard to believe that we've been married for three years. The time has really flown by, and I can honestly say, I'm even more in love with my husband now than I was on the day I married him. We have shared many adventures together so far, and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations You Two!!!
    You are one cute couple!
    I can't wait to see either!
    Love ya both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:25 PM

    Can't believe it's been 3 whole years. They say three's a charm. Hope it's a great year and we're thrilled you're here in the Tarheel State at last.

    Snow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:15 PM

    You two are so adorable together!
    Happy Anniversary(sorry late, but haven't had time to read anything till now)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I love to respond to them personally! Is your email activated in your Blogger Profile? This is the way I respond to readers. You can create a blogger profile, even if you're not a blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...