Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Best Four Dollars I've Ever Spent

May have been the purchase of four Dollar Tree water squirters last night.  

They made the perfect addition to our Joy School curriculum today. 

I loved watching the water warriors race around our yard, identifying and obliterating letters and numbers that were written in side walk chalk all over our fence.


These three boys were in paradise.





After awhile, the princess of the group opted to sit on the deck stairs and point out what work needed to be done.  I loved it.  





































And some of us were pretty thrilled to practice our writing skills, and add some letters of our own to the mix.  I love that Mark chose to write "his letter" first.  



I can't believe we're almost to the end of our Joy School experience.  I am definitely going to miss teaching these cute kiddos once a month.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I love to respond to them personally! Is your email activated in your Blogger Profile? This is the way I respond to readers. You can create a blogger profile, even if you're not a blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...